Sunday, April 18, 2010

Heartburn Sucks!!!

So I have been having the worst heartburn ever.. I keep saying this baby girl of mine better have a head full of hair when she is born b/c I am suffering... A little over a week ago I threw up a few times because it got so bad.. I am doing a little better now. Had to change my diet and eat like 4 hours before I go to bed and when I do go to bed I sleep sitting up. This heartburn has been keeping me up at night, I guess preparing me for motherhood, NO SLEEP... I just want to enjoy my sleep while I can. Sometimes on the weekend I lay in bed in the morning after I am awake just cause I can cause I know soon things are going to change, and not change in a bad way, a very GOOD way..Lack of sleep then will be worth it, but right now I just want to sleep... On top of the heartburn I have horrible allergies too.. So 2 weeks ago between the 2 I was miserable.. But getting better now. Poor Moe Man, he has been battling a really bad ear ache the past 2 weeks, he has been to the walk in clinic 2 times and has been placed on antibiotics twice. The pain is gone but his ear is still clogged. He goes tomorrow to see a physician and may have to be referred to a ENT to have his ear drained. So I will keep you posted on his results. Next Fri. is our next Dr. appt. I will be doing my glucose test that day and then Sat. is our 3D sonogram. So excited.. Post more next weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment