Sunday, June 27, 2010

2nd Shower Pics

Cute Diaper cake that Kari Made
She even made the things hanging from the ceiling, I was so impressed she got crafty on me.
The Letters for her room to go above her bed. Kari's friend made them, aren't they cool? I love them and can't wait to hang them up!
Kari and I before the shower got started
Opening gifts, got lots of cool homemade things for miss Adisyn. She is a lucky girl:)
Kari did a book theme, got tons of great books. Can't wait to read to her at night.
The group of gals at the shower.
The shower was so nice.... Kari did a great job!! She definitely spoiled me and made me feel special:) Both of my showers were wonderful and we got so much great stuff to get us started with our baby girl. We appreciate all of it more than we can ever begin to tell anyone. Moe and I are so Blessed!! Thanks everyone for all the fabulous gifts and taking the time to be at our shower!! We love you and can't wait for you to meet Adisyn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment