Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ashlea turns 30!!

My gift from Moe... He did good.. Picked it out all by himself. I was so surprised and I LOVE it. Its nice and big for all the stuff I have to carry now with having Adisyn. He is the best Husband and I am so LUCKY!!!!
Yep.... I turned 30 on January 20th. There is just something depressing about not being in your 20's anymore. I feel I officially have to be an adult now. I guess it is time to grow up considering I have a 6 month old..lol.. To celebrate the big 30 we went to Park City, Utah to go skiing with some great friends of ours, Kari and Jeremy. We had a blast!!! Thanks to Papa and Gramma for keeping Adisyn for us so that mommy and daddy could get away for a long weekend of some fun:) It had been 4 years since we had been skiing last. I really found out how out of shape I am. This really made me feel my age, HA! I am ready for this weather to warm up so I can get outside and go for some walks and runs. This body needs it. I would recommend Park City to anyone. Beautiful snow, great runs, and we had perfect weather!! I sure did miss my baby but it was much needed time for Moe and I. Here are just a few pics from our trip.









No comments:

Post a Comment