Monday, July 18, 2011

Our First family Vacation

We went to Lakeside, Ohio the last week of June to see my side of the family. My parents have a cottage there. It was a perfect week for weather. We enjoyed our time so much and as you will see below, Adisyn got spoiled!!! My mom threw her a 1st birthday party (since her birthday was about 3 weeks away) and she got a ton of great presents!!! We took her on many walks which included a trip to the ice cream store every evening, swinging, sand box, pool time, and just to site see around lakeside. For those of you that don't know much about lakside, it is a very family friendly place that is a gated community alongside Lake Erie. We hope to make it there yearly. I used to vacation here when I was a little girl so I am so excited to Adisyn to experience lakeside too. I had a million pictures but I tried to narrow it down... it was hard to do that... Enjoy looking at our photos!!! P.S. sorry I am such a bad blogger.. I have so many pictures I still need to post that I haven't gotten to yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will make that possible.















1 comment:

  1. I heart your family!!!!! great vacation spot and I hope the traditions continues! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete