Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feeling the baby!

I am feeling the baby a lot more now. The little flutters remind me how lucky I am to have this opportunity. I think Moe is a little jealous at times because I am getting to bond with the baby already in ways he will never get to experience. One more week and we will will know if this little one is a boy or girl. I go back and forth on what I think it is... Either way I will be super excited but if it is a girl I think I will be a little bit more broke.. So many more things you can buy for a "princess." Mom (Grandma McNair), Dave (Papa Mulhall) and Denise (Gram Ma Mulhall) Will be going to the appt. with us next Fri. Mom gets in town on March 4th and will be staying with us till the 14th. I am so lucky to have my mom coming for 10 days. I usually only get to see her 1 time a year but now that her first grandchild will be arriving I think she will be visiting a little more often:) YAY!!! Hopefully one day dad will give in and they will just retire here. It will take some convincing, but I think once they meet their grandbaby it will be to hard to say NO.. I will post 20 week pictures this weekend and then my next post will let you know if it is a boy or girl. So don't forget to check the blog next Fri. Love you all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I cant wait to find out too!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU GIRLY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's the big day, right??? March 5th??? Oh my gosh- I can't wait to find out!!! :) Love you!!!! Give Connie and Gary a big hug for me!!

    ReplyDelete