Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3rd Trimester...

So for me, so far, the 3rd trimester has been the roughest, but not really anything bad or anything no one else has not experienced throughout their pregnancies. My pregnancy overall has been a breeze compared to what a lot of woman face. But here are a few things I am experiencing.....I feel HUGE and when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night it feels like I am taking a 10 pound bowling ball with me..I am beginning to swell in my ankles and hands. My hips are starting to hurt and feel achy after working all day. I am loving ice cream (preferably Sheridans) especially when I am having heartburn.. And I walk upstairs and feel out of breath. I still have 9 weeks left to go......and I am only going to get bigger..REALLY..WOW it is going to be a long next 2 months I think..But it is all worth every second of it. The great things about the 3rd trimester is that I feel her constantly and it reminds me again how lucky I am and how much I already love her. Also I am this much closer to meeting her and getting to hug and kiss her whenever I want. I am now going to the Dr. every 2 weeks. My glucose levels came back normal so no gestational diabetes thank goodness. As of last fri. I have gained 24 pounds and my stomach is measuring right on schedule. So far so good still.. I hope that everything continues to be on track and that she arrives a healthy girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment