Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birthing Class

We had our birthing class today, of course it was 72 degrees and sunny and we were stuck in a room all day... I knew when I scheduled it that it would be one of the nicest days of the year.. But we learned a lot today. I feel that we will be a little bit more prepared and know what to expect for the day we arrive. Lets just hope she cooperates and things go smoothly. I liked how the instructor kept advising the fathers to make sure they focus on us and take care of us and to MASSAGE me whenever I feel I need it..I know Moe will be good at this so no worries there. I think we are both a little nervous but I think that most people are going into it. Watching the videos today made it so much more real that this is going to be us in a few months, and even though it will be painful and uncomfortable at times I know this is going to be one of the coolest events that ever happens in our lives and it will all be worth it as soon as we see her beautiful face:) Her room is still in the works, almost done, I will post pics of it when it is closer to being done. I love her room it turned out very nice. Moe did a good job he has been working his butt off in the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment