Sunday, August 1, 2010

Adisyn is a week old!

Adisyn is doing sooooo good. She is eating every 2-3 hrs and is breastfeeding like a champ. We no longer have to trick her. We had one night where she kept me up for a few hours but other than that she eats and goes right back to sleep. She is staying awake a little more during the day. She really only gets a little fussy when she is ready to eat. I am so lucky that she rarely cries. I couldn't ask for a better baby. She has her first Dr. appt. Thurs morning. So hopefully she is staying on track with everything. I think she is. I can't believe she is a week old already. I know the next 18 years are just going to fly by.
Moe and I are doing good. Mom is making us really good meals and we are really going to miss all of her help. We are enjoying being parents. It is such an amazing feeling that you can't describe. It makes you appreciate your own parents that much more. It is a lot of work but so rewarding and worth every minute. Grandpa (McPapa) got here late Fri. night and it is so nice to have both my parents here.Uncle Chris gets here Thurs afternoon.
I will keep posting pictures, I think I take pictures of her every opportunity. You can never have enough pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment