Sunday, September 19, 2010

2 month check-up

Adisyn's 2 month check-up went great!! She weighs 11.7 lbs and 21 3/4 inches long. She is 75th percentile in weight and 50th percentile in height. She is drinking 4 oz. of milk on average every 3 hours. So yes..I am getting up every 3 hours with her still. So this is going to be hard going to work after getting up a couple times during the night with her. She got 3 shots at her appt. 2 in one leg and 1 in the other. She did cry pretty hard but as soon as I picked her up she calmed down. I didn't even cry. I am so glad everything ck'd out ok with her. Tomorrow I start back to work and she will have her first day at day care. I hope all goes well with that. I will be dropping her off around 7am and Moe will be picking her up around 3 every day. Can't believe she is 2 months old.. She started grabbing for toys that you put in front of her or when she lays on her play mat that has toys dangling from it today. It is the little things that gets you all excited!! We are trying to do more tummy time each day (not her favorite) but the dr. insist that we work more on this even though she doesn't like it. Another new thing is that she is now sleeping in her crib in her own room now. We are 2 nights into it. She has outgrown the bassinett in our room. The first night she got me up numerous times, but last night was more a success. She is growing up so fast..I will post pictures from this last week once I put them on the computer. It was a busy day getting ready for this week. Things are going to be so different. I hope I don't stress myself out about it. I will let you know how our first week went next weekend. Everyone have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment