Wednesday, September 15, 2010

7th Week


Update:
Adisyn is smiling now when you talk to her or put a toy in front of her. She is growing so much. She goes Fri. morn. for her first round of shots. Pray for me!! I know it will be hard to watch them poke her and hear her cry. I will post more pics from this last week. She is def changing.
For me,this was my last week home with Adisyn. I go back to work Monday.UGH!!!! Although I do have mixed feelings about it. Kind of ready to go to work, doing what I love to do, but I have a new job I LOVE, watching and cuddling with my daughter. It will be hard in the beginning juggling both but I am sure in a few weeks we will get into a routine. It will be hard to drop her off that first day for sure, but I am sure it will get easier each day. I know she is in good hands so that helps. I hope she starts sleeping for more than 3 hours at a time soon, cause going to work on 4 hours of sleep is going to be brutal..
And as for Moe he has been training for the Half marathon that he is doing on Oct. 16th and he is still going to school so he has class Tues. and Thurs. nights and he also works 6 days a week. Needless to say we don't get to see him that much. So whenever he is around he spends all of his free time with her. Which gives me some time to do things around the house and errands. Its so nice to have him be so involved. She will probably be a daddy's girl:)
And now on to Duke.. He is a bit jealous. He is great with her and is gentle around her but he has shown us that he is not happy about this whole thing by peeing on our bed 3 times in one week. yep you read that right. So when you are exhausted and finally able to get to bed and pull back the covers to hop into bed and find that your dog has peed on your bed is beyond frustrating. I have tried to give him all the attention I can, but he needs to get used to this whole thing.
Well the last 8 weeks have flown by.... I will cherish these memories for years to come. I am so glad I was able to be off work to spend this quality time with Adisyn. I am sure going to miss her during the day. I will let you know how shots went on Friday. Who do you think will cry more me or Adisyn. I would put bets on myself...lol... Its all because I care about her so much that I don't want her in pain. And the cry I will hear that day will be like non other I have heard before.

No comments:

Post a Comment