Friday, July 9, 2010

39 Week Dr. Appt.

Soooo.... Yep, nothing has changed. She is being so stubborn. The Dr. had me get a sonogram so they could see how big she is because if I don't have her by next Fri. Then the Dr. will decide if we need to induce me or not. She is weighing approx. 7 lbs 7 oz. already. I am due next Thurs. So she could be a big girl.. Mom and I are going to go walking tonight. Hopefully this will help. We really want her to get here soon so that mom can spend as much time with her as possible before she has to go back home and Moe starts his vacation tomorrow afternoon so this would guarantee that he could be there when I go to the hospital and get to spend more time with us as well. Otherwise Moe and Mom will be here spending quality time together while I am working next week. Hopefully next time I post something I will be posting a blog that our baby girl is here and that labor goes well and she is healthy. I really don't want to be induced if i don't have to. Please pray that it all happens on its own and that she gets here soon. I AM READY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment