Thursday, July 29, 2010

Adisyn is Home!!!

We got home around 2:30 yesterday afternoon. Adisyn pretty much slept the whole rest of the day and then guess what....yep she was wide awake most of the night. I finally got to go to sleep at 3:30 and she woke back up to eat at 6am.. Welcome to motherhood,HAHAHA!! She is eating good but we have to trick her into latching onto me by filling a syringe with milk and spraying it in her mouth so she gets a taste of it first before she will start sucking. So it is kind of a pain to start feeding her but once she is on she does great.I always have to have someone here to squirt the milk (or a third hand,HA) I don't know what I would do without my mom here to help since Moe is at work I would be here all by myself trying to figure all this out. She has been incredible help to us. I will never be able to repay her for this.
Adisyn sprayed poop all over grandma this morning. Mom thought she was done pooping and went to change her and when she pulled her legs up to wipe her she sprayed poop all over the front of moms shirt. Not only once but twice,LOL... we got a good laugh out of it.
Well I am glad we are home, I couldn't stay at the hospital one more night. I am trying to get us in a routine and so far today she has done well. Just trying to keep her awake a little more today so she will sleep tonight, I can't go on 2 1/2 hrs of sleep again. It's so funny how tired you are and no matter how frustrated you get sometimes, you grow to love them more and more everyday. I wouldn't trade a second of being with her for anything in the world. I am so lucky to have given birth to such a perfect baby!! I will post pictures of our homecoming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are all home! Oh, and the lack of sleep, its something you will get used to!!

    ReplyDelete